Before, I used to see many movies of director “Blessy” in malayalam.Films like “kaazhcha”, “Thanmathra” etc… The movie”Angaadi Theru” has raised to such a level without any masala content instead with a natural flow throughout. Cast crew: “NEWCOMERS” Hero: “Paandy” of (“Kana Kaanum Kaalangal” fame) Heroine: Anjali MUSIC COMPOSERS: G.V.Prakash and Vijay Antony Storyline:
- The story is based on the life of sales persons in big shops or complexes like “Saravana Stores”
- The administrator of the shop seems to be arrogant and cunning in view of the people working there..
- If any guy or girl keeps talking or laughing, he would chuck them out of the job..
- When one of the love pair among the ppl who work there come to light, the guy refuses the love fearing that it would pinch his life..
- The girl who is not able to withstand his words commits suicide by jumping from the third floor of the store. After this, the guy becomes mentally retarded.
- After this, the administrator is warned that if any such instances are seen hereafter, action will be taken against them..So, rules are still more harsher towards the ppl working there.
- The heroine’s sister decides to go with their owner’s family to assam. So, the heroine goes to see her in railway station. She told to adjust her co-worker till then.
- When she returns back, she is caught redhanded by administrator. So, he beats her and his behavior is so erratic towards her.
- The hero comes to the rescue of her. Then, the hero stabs the administrator by a knife. So, he is handed over to the police and a case is also registered.
- Somehow, he comes out from there and gets the heroine back with him and starts leading a life..
- Towards the end, they meet with an accident where the heroine gets amputated by losing both of her legs.
- Now, “kudos to the director” where he has given a positive approach in both the characters to go ahead and lead the life happily thereafter.
- Finally, they get married and lead the life by selling remote control, pins etc..
- Both the hero and heroine have performed very well… Especially the heroine’s eyes speaks…
- Songs are very soothing to hear..
After watching this movie few questions arised in my mind:
- Whether the sales girls/guys would have better prospects in their life hereafter???
- Common mass attitude towards sales ppl??
- The attitude of big bosses of big stores towards their staff????????????